2009 the Year of the Ox
I always look forward to a new year; a time for new beginnings and adventures. 2009 brings us the year of the Ox. 2009 will be a conservative year, one of traditions and values. This is not a year to be outrageous. A slow but steady year. This is just what we need after the highs, lows and turbulance of 2008.
This Ox year is predicted to bring us bring stability and growth where patience and diligence pays off. it will be a year of harvest - when we reap what we have sown (that could be a double-edged sword). It is a year to take care of business and not let things slide.
The Chi Chou 2009 year symbolizes strength gathered through unity, harmony, obedience, courage and hard slog. 2009 year is a dutiful, family oriented and dependable year. So what will our leadership style look like in 2009?
1. Solid and committed springs to mind
2. Focus and hardwork; consistency
3. Staying on our path and not taking silly riskes
4. Values in business will they be the focus they should be in 2009; we hope so
5. Always remember to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do